Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
HPI Racing Bullet Stadium Truck Flux RTR HPI110662
- Brands HPI Racing
- Product Code: ARID0210
- Availability: In Stock
This is the 1/10 scale brushless electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, Ready to Run Bullet ST Flux Stadium Truck from HPI. The hugely popular HPI Bullet ST Flux has been updated with an all-new look, and this super tough off-road fun machine is ready for action at your command! The Bullet ST Flux can blast through any type of terrain thanks to the immense power of its powerful brush..
Tags: Racing, Bullet, Stadium, Truck, Flux, HPI110662, Car & Truck
This is the 1/10 scale brushless electric powered, 2.4GHz radio
controlled, Ready to Run Bullet ST Flux Stadium Truck from HPI. The
hugely popular HPI Bullet ST Flux has been updated with an all-new look,
and this super tough off-road fun machine is ready for action at your
The Bullet ST Flux can blast through any type of terrain thanks to the immense power of its powerful brushless motor going through its 4WD drivetrain. Getting to awesome speeds and catching massive air has never been more fun! The durable, robust design of the Bullet means it can take hard landings and rough action, and the waterproof protection means it's protected from the elements so you can enjoy year-round action.
Underneath the brand new paint scheme, the Bullet Flux has a rugged 8-shock double-wishbone suspension, tough shaft drive, metal gear diffs and reliable 2.4GHz radio system. All you need to provide is a battery pack - and nerves of steel to control the powerful Bullet Flux!
- Bullet ST Flux Stadium Truck with 2-channel 2.4GHz Radio
- Brushless Motor
- Four AA Cells
- Painted Body
- 7.2V NiMH 6-cell battery stick pack or 7.4V LiPo battery with Deans Ultra Female connector
- Battery charger to match selected battery
- Maintenance and Track equipment
- Chassis: 6061 machined aluminum 0.12" (3mm) thick
- Drive: Four-wheel shaft, with steel outdrives and axles
- Motor: HPI MMH-4000 brushless
- Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof HPI Flux EMH-3S 80A constant current, 540A burst current, programmable with the Program Box, not included
- Radio: 2-channel 2.4GHz with failsafe
- Electronics Compartment: Waterproof
- Steering servo: SF-10W Servo, waterproof/4.5kg-cm6.0V
- Differentials: Bevel Gear type with four internal gears for increased durability
- Shocks: Eight oil-filled with captured type mounting on suspension arm for extra durability
- Suspension: Extra-long arms for greater stability and thick suspension pins for greater resistance against crash damage
- Spur Gear: 54 tooth plastic
- Slipper Clutch: Double pad design for extra drivetrain protection
- Body: Painted and trimmed
- Bumpers: Front and rear, plastic construction
- Wheels: Black chrome, 14mm hex, 2.2" (56mm) wide, 3.2" (82mm) diameter
- Tires: HPI all terrain 2.6" (67mm) wide, 4.8" (124mm) diameter
- Ball Bearings: Full set, rubber sealed
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Chassis Length: 16.4" (417mm)
Width: 13.2" (336mm)
Height: 6.3" (160mm)
Wheelbase: 10.7" (272mm)
Track: 10.3" (263mm)
Length: 16.2" (411mm)
Width: 6.7" (170mm)
Height: 4.5" (115mm)