Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
HPI Crawler King RTR with 1973 Ford Bronco Body HPI113225
- Brands HPI Racing
- Product Code: ARID0323
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Electric Powered, Radio Controlled, 1/10 Scale RTR HPI Crawler King Rock Crawler with the 1973 Ford Bronco Body. The tough, ladder frame-style TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis is narrow so it can squeeze through the narrowest openings as it's climbing, while the articulated suspension design allows the solid axles to rotate to extreme angles. This gives the HB Rover tires at..
This is the Electric Powered, Radio Controlled, 1/10 Scale RTR HPI
Crawler King Rock Crawler with the 1973 Ford Bronco Body. The tough,
ladder frame-style TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis is narrow so it can
squeeze through the narrowest openings as it's climbing, while the
articulated suspension design allows the solid axles to rotate to
extreme angles. This gives the HB Rover tires at all four corners the
grip and traction needed to pull the Crawler King up impossibly steep
angles. The battery is secured in the front of the chassis, above the
front axle, to give the Crawler King the best possible weight
distribution, and waterproof electronics and receiver box let you take
the truck through mud and across streams without worry.
The Crawler King is topped with a realistic retro Ford Bronco body for a fantastic scale look. The body is painted in a cream-white color and fitted with photorealistic decals so it looks exactly like the real thing as it's climbing up hills in your local forest or park. Finishing off the Crawler King are beadlock-style wheels and the awesome-looking HB Rover tires.
The Crawler King kit is fully assembled, with a painted Ford Bronco body and glued tires, so all you have to do to get driving is charge the battery with the included charger! The truck is fitted with a 2.4GHz radio system, which means you don't have to think about changing radio frequencies - the radio does all the work for you! Batteries for the radio transmitter are even included, so you don't need a single thing to get out and drive!
- RTR HPI Crawler King Rock Crawler with Body
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- Four AA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
Requires: Track and maintenance equipment
- Chassis: Plastic ladder frame-style TVP (Twin Vertical Plate)
- Drive: Four-wheel shaft
- Differentials: Locked for maximum traction
- Motor: HPI 55 turn crawler
- Radio: HPI TF-11 2.4GHz with HPI SF-10W waterproof steering servo, waterproof receiver box, four AA batteries for transmitter
- Electronic Speed Control: HPI SC-3SWP
- Shocks: Oil-filled, extra-long stroke
- Body: Trimmed and painted 1973 Ford Bronco
- Suspension: Three-link off-road, with over 6" (152mm) of travel
- Tires: HB Rover super sticky compound, outer diameter 5" (135mm), 3" (69mm) wide
- Wheels: Multi-spoke, black in color
- Spur Gear: 90T 48 pitch plastic
- Pinion Gear: 21T 48 pitch steel
- Battery: 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH with Standard connector
- Battery Charger: 110V AC wall type
- Ball Bearings: Full set included
Length: 18.5" (470mm)
Width: 11" (280mm)
Height: 10.5" (270mm)
Suspension Travel: 6" (152mm)
Weight: 4.2lbs (1905g)
Length: 17.5" (445mm)
Width: 7.6" (195mm)
Height: 5.9" (150mm)