Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
HPI Blitz Waterproof 1/10 Short Course Truck RTR w/2.4Radio HPI105832
- Brands HPI Racing
- Product Code: ARID0378
- Availability: In Stock
This is the HPI Blitz Waterproof 1/10 Short Course Truck RTR. The HPI Blitz, the Short Course truck that took the scene by storm by combining the best in durability, performance, looks, style and innovation all into one ready-to-run package, is back and better than ever! The Blitz has received a makeover packed full of exciting additions to once again set the precedent as the best Short ..
This is the HPI Blitz Waterproof 1/10 Short Course Truck RTR. The HPI
Blitz, the Short Course truck that took the scene by storm by combining
the best in durability, performance, looks, style and innovation all
into one ready-to-run package, is back and better than ever! The Blitz
has received a makeover packed full of exciting additions to once again
set the precedent as the best Short Course truck on the market!
Bonus Accessories Included: To get your brand new HPI Blitz shredding up the local driveway, backyard, or track as soon as possible, all of the necessary running items are included in the box! A rechargeable 7.2V Plazma battery pack, AC wall charger, and even a set of Plazma AA batteries for your transmitter are all there. Just charge the battery and you're ready to go!
Eye Catching Short Course Looks: The Blitz is topped off with an all-new Skorpion body that was designed to not only look great with a wide and aggressive stance, but to also perform as well as it looks. The Skorpion body has received treatments in various areas to aid in the overall handling and feeling of the truck, both while driving it, and also while airborne. The body comes in two slick new color offerings, pre-cut and ready to go.
Legendary Durability: The Blitz carries on the legendary durability that the HPI lineup is known for, and takes many of its nearly indestructible cues from the E-Firestorm line. Features that are options for many other trucks out there, these are standard equipment here. Such as the tough, all metal gear bulletproof transmission, aluminum hex hubs, Baja-inspired skid-plates, high performance threaded shocks, high-impact nylon absorbing short course bumpers, just to name a few.
- RTR HPI Blitz Short Course Truck with 2.4GHz Radio
- 7.2V NiMH Battery
- Wall Charger
- 4 AA Batteries
- Skorpion Body
- Track equipment
- Waterproof SC-15WP ESC
- 3 battery modes (Ni-MH, LiPo, LiFe)
- Four mode settings (Battery type, Reverse power, Start power, Drag brake)
- 2.4GHz radio system for glitch-free operation without the need for crystals
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Waterproof receiver box
- Skorpion body
- AA Plazma batteries for the transmitter
- AC wall charger
- Chassis: Molded composite construction with pivoting skid plates
- Drive: Rear wheel
- Motor: 15T Firebolt brushed motor
- Radio: 2.4GHz pistol grip with high torque waterproof steering servo and built-in fail safe
- Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof, with reverse Transmission: All metal gears
- Battery: 7.2V NiMH Plazma
- Battery Charger: 110V wall type
- Body: Precut and painted Skorpion, with enhancements to aid in handling and feeling of the truck both on the ground and while airborne
- Tires: Maxxix Trepador, D-compound 4" (102mm) diameter, 1.7" (43mm) wide
- Wheels: MK10 satin chrome finish with simulated bead locks
- Bumpers: Front and rear high impact nylon plastic, rubber mud flaps on rear bumpers
- Shocks: Composite body, oil-filled
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Warranty: 2-year limited through manufacturer, valid only in USA, Canada and South America
Length: 21.6" (548mm)
Width: 11.6" (296mm)
Height: 7.2 - 7.9" (184 - 200mm) adjustable
Wheelbase: 12.9" (329mm) adjustable
Width: 10.8" (275mm)
Height: 6" (155mm)