Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
HPI 1/8 Savage XL Flux RTR 6S 4WD HPI112609
- Brands HPI Racing
- Product Code: ARID0040
- Availability: In Stock
This is the brushless electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, ready to run 1/8 scale HPI Savage XL Flux 6S monster truck. The Savage XL Flux combines the awesome raw power of 6S LiPo brushless power with the stability of a long wheelbase in the legendary Savage HPI monster truck package! The colossally powerful Flux Tork 2200 is ready for all the power you can run through it, and t..
This is the brushless electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, ready to run 1/8 scale HPI Savage XL Flux 6S monster truck. The Savage XL Flux combines the awesome raw power of 6S LiPo brushless power with the stability of a long wheelbase in the legendary Savage HPI monster truck package! The colossally powerful Flux Tork 2200 is ready for all the power you can run through it, and the Flux ELC-6S electronic speed controller is fully capable of up to 22.2 volts of power to let you pull off giant stunts and jaw-dropping speed. Fully equipped with super heavy-duty drivetrain parts, all-metal differentials with machine-cut gears, 2.5mm TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis, 3mm 7075 motor plate and 8mm billet motor clamps, the Savage XL Flux is stacked with options and ready to rock right out of the box!
NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!
Like all HPI trucks, the Savage XL FLUX is easy to drive with the included steering wheel controller - but it shouldn't be handled by beginners! We recommend the Savage XL FLUX be driven only by RC hobbyists with plenty of experience and good reactions! With a pair of 7.4 or 11.1 volt batteries installed, the Savage XL FLUX gets up to insane speeds VERY quickly! Expect to get mud, rocks and dirt slung at you when you pull the trigger!
Once you get used to the power of the FLUX 2200Kv motor, you'll be able to rip off huge stunts at your local skate park, achieve crazy fast top speeds in empty parking lots and throw up huge rooster tails of dirt! The power of the Savage XL FLUX cannot be denied!
LEGENDARY SAVAGE DURABILITY
After over a decade of thrilling serious RC bashing performance, the HPI Savage has earned a reputation for being the toughest monster truck you can find. A pair of XL-Long 2.5mm thick aluminum Twin Vertical Plates (TVP) provide the backbone of the Savage, and a thick 7075 aluminum motor plate holds the super-powerful FLUX 2200Kv motor in place. The XL-Wide Savage suspension is ultra-tough, with super-thick webbed suspension arms and uprights built to handle gigantic jumps, rough landings, rolls and full-speed crashes. Super heavy-duty, bulletproof drivetrain parts like thick steel dogbones, all-metal transmission gears, sintered steel diff gears and metal diff cases make sure drivetrain can handle all the power of the XL-Powerful FLUX motor. Huge Big Bore dual-stage oil-filled shocks tame the roughest landings and terrain, giving you total control at all times! The Savage XL FLUX is simply the toughest electric monster truck you'll ever find!
- Assembled 1/8 scale HPI Savage Flux HP Monster Truck with Flux Tork 2200 brushless motor
- ELC 6 ESC
- HPI 2.4GHz radio system
- SF-5 high torque metal gear steering servo
- Painted & trimmed body
- Wheelie bar
- Instruction manual and HPI RC Cars DVD
- Six AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery charger depending on type of batteries selected
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Rigid 6061-series aluminum TVP (twin vertical plate) 0.098" (2.5mm) thick, extra low CG for high degree of control and cornering ability, included wheelie bar, twin battery boxes hold a variety of battery types
- Drive: Four wheel shaft
- Brushless Motor: HPI Flux Tork 2200Kv with machined cooling fins, 5mm shaft, handles up to 25V of power, held in place with two machined 8mm billet aluminum clamps and 0.12" (3mm) thick 7075 billet aluminum motor mount
- Electronic Speed Control: Flux ELC 6S, waterproof, proportional
- brake handles up to two 3S LiPo batteries, preinstalled cooling fan and T-plug connectors
- Transmission: All metal gears running on rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Differential: Equipped with machined super heavy duty bevel gears, upgradeable with all nitro Savage option parts
- Spur Gear: Machined steel, 44 tooth
- Suspension: Uprights designed for the larger tires and weight of the Savage XL
- Wheels: HPI Warlock, chrome finish, width: 2.2" (56mm), 3.3" (83mm) diameter
- Tires: GT-2 on/off-road with blocky tread pattern and heavy-duty sidewall teeth, 6.3" (160mm) diameter, 3.4" (86mm) wide
- Shocks: Big Bore nylon bodied, oil filled
- Caster: Adjustable front and rear toe-in, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Body: Trimmed and painted GT-2