Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Great Planes Revolver GP/EP Sport Aerobatic ARF 59" GPMA1018
- Brands Great Planes
- Product Code: ARID0618
- Availability: In Stock
Great Planes Revolver's contemporary styling makes it a real standout on the flight line. Once it's airborne, it really takes center stage and that's regardless of whether it's equipped with a glow engine or brushless motor! Get ready to fire off one crowd-pleasing maneuver after another with the Revolver it's the sports car of sport aerobats! Requires: Engine: .46 -.55 cu in (7 - 9cc) t..
Great Planes Revolver's contemporary styling makes it a real standout on the flight line. Once it's airborne, it really takes center stage and that's regardless of whether it's equipped with a glow engine or brushless motor! Get ready to fire off one crowd-pleasing maneuver after another with the Revolver it's the sports car of sport aerobats!
- Engine: .46 -.55 cu in (7 - 9cc) two stroke OR .70 cu in (11.5cc) four stroke OR brushless motor (see below)
- Muffler: Pit's type M
- Motor: Brushless type Great Planes RimFire
- Motor Mount: Medium size,
- Electronic Speed Control: 80A (GPMM1860)
- Radio: 4-channel minimum
- Servos: 4 standard size coreless ball bearing for electric operation,
- one extra servo required for throttle if using glow engine
- 6 (152mm) Servo Extension: (HCAM2701)
- Y-Harness: One for aileron servos (HCAM275)
- Battery: Two 3200mAh 11.1V Balanced LiPo (GPMP0727)
- Equinox LiPo Cell Balancer: (GPMM3160)
- Adapter: Deans U Adapter 2 to 1 (GPMM3143)
- Battery Charger: LiPo compatible (GPMM3015)
- Propeller: Glow, size depending on engine selected
- Electric, 11.5x5 (APCQ1055)
- Misc. Items: Building and field equipment
- Select balsa and ply are used for the fuselage and tail section; the 2-piece, plug-in wing features a wire cut foam core that is balsa-sheeted
- Airfoil-shaped tail surfaces allow the plane to lock in and track solidly
- Comes with a complete package of quality Great Planes hardware
- Only about 10 hours of final assembly are required before your Revolver is flight-ready.
- Cowl and wheel pants: The fiberglass cowl, wheelpants, and landing gear are painted in high gloss colors to match the trim scheme.
- Canopy: Not only does the clear canopy come installed, it also has a great-looking frame painted on it. You also get a realistic-looking pilot figure.
- Aileron: Short and direct aileron linkages deliver strong, accurate control during high- and low-speed flight.
- Rimfire: The bolt pattern on the firewall lines up exactly for either a .46-.70 glow engine mount or a motor mount for installing a brushless out-runner motor.
- Battery: On-board radio gear is quickly accessed through this hatch. It also makes it easy to change LiPo battery packs when equipped with an ElectriFly™ brushless power system.
Wingspan: 59" (1500mm)
Wing Area: 563 sq in (36 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 6 - 7lb (2720 - 3180g)
Wing Loading: 25 - 29 oz/sq ft (76 - 88 g/sq dm)
Length: 48" (1220mm)
Airfoil: Semi symmetrical
Center of Gravity: 4-5/16" (110mm) Back from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage
Elevator: Up & Down 5/16" (8mm)
Rudder: Right to Left 1-3/8" (35mm)
Ailerons: Up & Down 1/4" (6mm)
Elevator: Up & Down 1/2" (13mm)
Rudder: Right to Left 2-1/4" (57mm)
Ailerons: Up & Down 3/8" (10mm)