Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Great Planes Revolver .61-.91 Sport Aerobatic ARF GPMA1019
- Brands Great Planes
- Product Code: ARID0605
- Availability: In Stock
Enjoy the Great Planes Revolver .61-.91 Sport Aerobatic ARF plane.The bold, sleek looks and pilot-friendly handling of the mid-size Revolver is now available in .60 size. It's more impressive in the air, easier to track in the sky and less affected by wind – and that's not all. It's a great choice for everything from simple sport flying to air show aerobatics – and capable of bigger, bet..
Enjoy the Great Planes Revolver .61-.91 Sport Aerobatic ARF plane.
The bold, sleek looks and pilot-friendly handling of the mid-size Revolver is now available in .60 size. It's more impressive in the air, easier to track in the sky and less affected by wind – and that's not all. It's a great choice for everything from simple sport flying to air show aerobatics – and capable of bigger, better performance with either glow or electric power!
Includes: Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, pre-bent main landing gear, main and tail wheels, wood servo trays, two wheel pants, fiberglass cowl, hardware package, engine mount, pilot bust, fuel tank, photo-illustrated instructions and decal sheet.
- Radio: 4-ch minimum
- Servos: Five 50 oz.-in. (3.6 kg-cm) minimum standard torque
- 6" (152mm) Servo Extensions: Two for aileron servos
- Glow Power- Engine: .61-.75 (10-12.5 cc) two stroke OR .81-.91 (13.5-15 cc) four stroke with Pitts type muffler OR
- Electric Power- Motor: Outrunner brushless, GPMG4740 with Motor Mount, GPMG1260 and 60A Brushless ESC, GPMM1850
- Battery: Two 3200mAh 11.1V LiPo with Deans Universal 2 to 1 adapter
- Battery Charger: LiPo compatible, GPMM3015
- Cell Balancer: GPMM3160
- Propeller: Glow, size depending on selected engine; Electric, 15x7E (APCQ1830)
- Misc. Items: Building and field equipment
- Construction: Balsa and ply
- Wings: Two piece, foam core balsa sheeted, carbon fiber wing tube
- Cowl: Painted fiberglass
- Covering: Top Flite MonoKote
- Radio Compartment: Plywood reinforced
- Landing Gear: Pre-formed composite, 0.08" (2mm) diameter tail wheel wire
- Wheels: Foam, two main 3-1/4" (83mm) diameter, one 1-1/4" (32mm) tail wheel
- Wheel Pants: Painted and constructed of fiberglass
- Spinner: 3-1/4" (83mm) diameter aluminum
- Canopy: Vacuum formed, tinted
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Tail Group: Airfoil shaped tail surfaces for better tracking
- Fuel Tank: 14.2oz (420cc)
- Engine Mount: Two-piece composite construction
- Warranty: Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Wingspan: 70" (1780mm)
Wing Area: 832 sq in (53.7 sq dm)
Wing Loading: 24 - 26 oz/sq ft (73 - 79 g/sq dm)
Weight: 8.5 - 9.25lb (3850 - 4190g)
Center of Gravity: 5.5" (139.7mm) Back from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage
Control Throws: Low Rate High Rate
Elevator: Up & Down, 5/16" (8mm) 5º 3/4" (19mm) 10º
Rudder: Right to Left, 1-1/2" (38mm) 13º 2-1/2" (64mm) 22º
Ailerons: Up & Down, 1/4“ (6mm) 6º 1/2" (13mm) 12º