Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Great Planes Escapade .61 EP Sport/Aerobatic ARF GPMA1201
- Brands Great Planes
- Product Code: ARID0628
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Great Planes Escapade .61 EP Sport Aerobatic ARF Airplane. With its easy bolt-together assembly, the Great Planes Escapade .61 ARF is a breeze to build and so affordable and enjoyable, you'll want to fly it every chance you get. You have numerous options for powering it, and the larger dimensions add visibility and stability to your sport maneuvers.Includes: One Great ..
This is the Great Planes Escapade .61 EP Sport Aerobatic ARF
Airplane. With its easy bolt-together assembly, the Great Planes
Escapade .61 ARF is a breeze to build and so affordable and enjoyable,
you'll want to fly it every chance you get. You have numerous options
for powering it, and the larger dimensions add visibility and stability
to your sport maneuvers.
Includes: One Great Planes Escapade .61 EP Sport Aerobatic ARF Airplane with Fuel Tank, Motor Mount, Engine Mount, Decals, Painted Pilot Bust, Wheels, Spinner and Instruction Manual
- Radio: 4-channel
- Servos: 4-5 standard size, (2-aileron, 1-rudder, 1-elevator, 1-throttle (if using glow engine)
- 12" (305mm) Extensions: Two for sileron servos
- Dual Servo Extension: One for aileron servos
- Engine: .61-.95 cu in 2-stroke OR .91-1.20 cu in 4-stroke
- Propeller: To match selected engine
Brushless Electric Power
- Motor: ElectriFly Rimfire 80 (GPMG4740)
- ESC: 60A BL (GPMM1850)
- Battery: Two 3S 5000mAh 11.1V LiPos
- Battery Charger: To match selected batteries
- Propeller: 15x8E
- Building and field equipment
- Made of balsa and plywood with pre-hinged control surfaces and self-aligning tail surfaces
- Two-piece wing with joiner
- Dual servo aileron control
- Painted fiberglass cowl
- Top Flite MonoKote covering
- Two piece composite construction engine mount
- Assembled plywood motor mount
- White plastic spinner, 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Painted and installed pilot bust
- Pre-bent aluminum landing gear, 0.16" (4mm) thick
- Main wheels, 3" (76mm) diameter with 1" (25.4mm) tailwheel
- Painted fiberglass wheel pants
- 14.2oz (420cc) Fuel tank
- Completion Time: Approximately 4-6 hours
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Wingspan: 68" (1725mm)
Wing Area: 813 in? (52.4 dm²)
Weight: 8.25 - 9.0 lb (3.7 - 4.1 kg)
Wing Loading: 23 - 26 oz/ft? (70-79 g/dm²)
Length: 58.5" (1485mm)
Configuration: Low wing
Center of Gravity (CG): 4" (102mm) back from the wing's leading edge measured at the fuselage
Ailerons: 3/8" (10mm) 12 degrees
Rudder: 1-3/4" (44mm) 19 degrees
Elevator: 7/8" (22mm) 14 degrees
Ailerons: 3/4" (19mm) 25 degrees
Rudder: 2-1/2" (64mm) 28 degrees
Elevator: 1-1/2" (38mm) 25 degrees