Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Great Planes ElectroStik EP RxR 50" GPMA7500
- Brands Great Planes
- Product Code: ARID0580
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Great Planes ElectroStik EP Sport Electric ARF Airplane. ElectriFly RimFire 42-40-1000 Out-runner Brushless Motor: An extremely high power-to-weight ratio makes this the ideal choice for the ElectroStik. Tightly wrapped windings push efficiency up to 77%. ElectriFly SS45 Brushless ESC hooks up in seconds, and delivers superbly smooth, precise response throughout the thro..
This is the Great Planes ElectroStik EP Sport Electric ARF
Airplane. ElectriFly RimFire 42-40-1000 Out-runner Brushless Motor: An
extremely high power-to-weight ratio makes this the ideal choice for the
ElectroStik. Tightly wrapped windings push efficiency up to 77%.
ElectriFly SS45 Brushless ESC hooks up in seconds, and delivers superbly
smooth, precise response throughout the throttle range. Comes with
ElectriFly ES80 Micro Servo delivers exceptional torque and speed, and weighs only 0.6 ounces.
The main wing slides onto this lightweight carbon fiber tube and bolts together with just four screws and two straps no messy epoxy! The horizontal and vertical stabilizers simply bolt together, without measuring or gluing.
The included servos are quality ElectriFly ES80 micro servos, already installed so that all you have to do is plug in your receiver.
RimFire 42-40-1000 out-runner brushless motor: The recommended RimFire 42-40-1000 out-runner brushless motor delivers plentiful, dependable power.
Access to the roomy interior is quick and easy, allowing for convenient battery changes. The wing attaches quickly with these two EZ Bolt thumb screws- no tools required!
With its 52.75" wingspan, the ElectroStik is ideally sized for both excellent performance and transportation ease. With its low number of parts and high amount of prefabrication, your ElectroStik requires only an hour of final assembly.
Includes: Great Planes ElectroStik EP Sport Electric ARF Airplane with a 42-40-1000 RimFire brushless motor, ElectriFly SS-45 ESC, 11 x 8.5E prop, three wheels, spinner, three micro servos and instruction manual
- Radio: 4-channel
- 6" (152mm) Extension: For aileron servo
- Battery: LiPo 3200mAh 11.1V 20C Discharge w/Balance connector (GPMP0727)
- Cell Balancer: GPMM3160
- Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
- Construction: Balsa and ply with prehinged flight surfaces and preinstalled control horns
- Wings: Two piece with carbon fiber wing joiner, attaches with two EZ Bolt thumb screws
- Covering: Top Flite MonoKote
- Motor: ElectriFly 42-40-1000 RimFire brushless motor, GPMG4675
- ESC: ElectriFly SS-45, GPMM1840
- Servos: Three ElectriFly ES80 micro size preinstalled
- Aileron Control: Single servo, servo trays in wings for optional dual servo control
- Propeller: 11 x 8.5E
- Landing Gear: Prebent and painted aluminum
- Wheels: Main-two foam 2.25" (57mm) diameter, tailwheel .75" (19mm) diameter
- Spinner: Constructed of plastic, red in color, 2.25" (57mm) diameter
- Hardware: Full set included
- Building Time: Approximately two hours
- Warranty: Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to free from defects in both materials and workmanship at date of purchase.
Wing Area: 589 sq in (38 sq dm)
Weight: 3 - 3.5lb (1360 - 1587g)
Wing Loading: 11.7 - 13.6oz/sq ft (36 - 42g/sq dm)
Length: 45.5" (1155mm)
Center of Gravity: 3-5/8" (92mm) back from leading edge of wing at fuselage
Elevator up & down: 1/8" (3.2mm) 5 degrees
Rudder right & left: 5/8" (15.9mm) 25 degrees
Ailerons up & down: 3/8" (9.5mm) 15 degrees
Elevator up & down: 1/4" (6.4mm) 10 degrees
Rudder right & left: 1-1/8" (28.6mm) 50 degrees
Ailerons up & down: 1/2" (12.7mm) 20 degrees