Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Great Planes Avistar GP/EP Sport Trainer ARF Airplane GPMA1675
- Brands Great Planes
- Product Code: ARID0547
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Great Planes Avistar 30cc/EP Trainer. Add the Avistar 30cc/EP to your hangar today for giant-scale sport training — and it will continue giving you new opportunities to try optional flaps, floats, and even sailplane towing. Easy to fly for less experienced pilots, yet with the power and maneuverability to satisfy seasoned fliers, it’s the perfect introduction to gasoline engi..
This is the Great Planes Avistar 30cc/EP Trainer. Add the Avistar 30cc/EP to your hangar today for giant-scale sport training — and it will continue giving you new opportunities to try optional flaps, floats, and even sailplane towing. Easy to fly for less experienced pilots, yet with the power and maneuverability to satisfy seasoned fliers, it’s the perfect introduction to gasoline engines or large electric power.
Includes: ARF Avistar Trainer with clear plastic
Windshield, Side Windows removable black ABS Cockpit Floor, Decals,
Landing Gear Wheels and Instruction Manual
- Radio: 4-6 channel
- Servos: Five high-torque, additional servo for throttle when using gas power
- Engine: 30-35cc gasoline engine
- 63-62-250kV electric motor
- ESC: 60A
- LiPo Batteries: Two 4S 14.8V 5000mAh, or two 5S 18.5V 5000mAh
- LiPo charger and charging bag
- Propeller, building and field equipment
- Construction: Balsa and ply
- Wing: Two-piece with pre-hinged control surfaces, flaps can be made operational for slower takeoffs and light landing speeds 1.2 x 15.1" (30 x 384mm) aluminum joiner tube
- Cowl: Painted fiberglass
- Wheel Pants: Painted fiberglass
- Landing Gear: Taildragger, 3.5" (89mm) foam main wheels, 1" (25.4mm) rubber tail wheel, one-piece prebent aluminum front section, for a tricycle setup, use the Nose Gear Conversion set GPMA4568, and Nose Gear Wheel Pant (conversion set, wheel pant and float kit not included, must be purchased separately)
- Motor Mount: Plywood
- Engine Mount: Plywood standoff for DLE engine, metal standoffs (not included) required for mounting O.S. engine
- Spinner: Aluminum, 3" (76.2mm) diameter
- Fuel Tank: 12oz (355cc) approximately
- Warranty (by the Manufacturer): Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this airplane to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Wingspan: 90.5" (2300mm)
Wing Area: 1448 sq/in (93.4 sq/dm)
Weight: 16.5-17.5lb (7.5-7.9kg)
Length: 77.25" (1962mm)
Wing Loading: 26-28oz. sq/ft (79-85g sq/dm)
Center of Gravity: Between 4-1/2" (138mm) and 5-7/16" (114mm) back from leading edge of wing measured from fuselage
Elevator: 3/4" (19mm) 21º
Rudder: 1-3/8" (35mm) 15º
Ailerons: 3/4" (19mm) 17º
Elevator: 1/2" (13mm) 14º
Rudder: 1" (25mm) 11º
Ailerons: 1/2" (13mm) 12º