Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
E-Flite NIGHT VisionAire BNF Basic EFL7150
- Brands E-Flite
- Product Code: ARID0598
- Availability: In Stock
The E-flite NIGHT VisionAire park flyer is specifically designed for sport pilots who want a 3D experience with more options. Based on the groundbreaking ParkZone VisionAire design, the E-flite NIGHT VisionAire aerobat includes intense LED lights that give the internal structure a brilliant glow. But giving you more time to fly isn’t the only thing visionary about it. The included Spektr..
The E-flite NIGHT VisionAire park flyer is specifically designed for sport pilots who want a 3D experience with more options. Based on the groundbreaking ParkZone VisionAire design, the E-flite NIGHT VisionAire aerobat includes intense LED lights that give the internal structure a brilliant glow. But giving you more time to fly isn’t the only thing visionary about it. The included Spektrum AR636A receiver has been specially tuned with an AS3X system featuring a Precision mode and a 3D mode for an exceptional high-speed and 3D aerobatic experience. Not only are stunning moves even more fun to fly, if you get into trouble, SAFE technology provides Panic Recovery mode so there’s less risk of crashing.
Whether you’re an intermediate park pilot looking to advance your
aerobatic skills or a 3D expert who wants the versatility to fly day or
night, the E-flite NIGHT VisionAire park flyer is ideal. All you need to
start flying today is your favorite full-range 4+ channel programmable
aircraft transmitter with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX technology and a
charged 2200mAh 11.1V 3S 30C Li-Po battery.
- Full-range 4+ channel programmable transmitter with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX technology
- High-power 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery 3S LiPo compatible balance charger
- SAFE technology provides Panic Recovery mode so there’s less risk of crashing
- AS3X system provides Precision and 3D flight modes
- Spektrum AR636A DSMX 6-channel receiver (installed)
- High-intensity internal LED night lighting system (installed)
- Powerful 10-size, 1250Kv BL outrunner motor (installed)
- E-flite 40A Lite Pro brushless ESC with switch-mode BEC (installed)
- Digital 13-gram micro servos with metal gears (installed)
- Lightweight, carbon-reinforced Z-Foam construction
- Advanced aerodynamics including leading-edge vortex generators
- Two-piece, plug-in wing for easy transport and repair
- 3D-size control surfaces with double-beveled hinges
- Durable wire landing gear and large wheels for flying off grass
- LED Lights
- AR363A Receiver
- Brushless Motor
- Digital Servos and 3D Size Surfaces
- Advanced Aerodynamics
- Easy Access and Assembly
Wingspan: 45 in (1143mm)
Overall Length: 42.5 in (1088mm)
Flying Weight: 51.0 oz (1450g)
Motor Size: BL 10 1250Kv
Radio: 4+ Channel DSM2/DSMX Transmitter
Servos: (4) 13g servo digital high speed servo (included)
Trim Scheme Colors: Blue and red
CG (center of gravity): 115mm from leading edge at wing root
Wing Loading: 11.7 oz/sq ft
Prop Size: 12x4
Spinner Size: 1.57 in (40mm)
Speed Control : 40 amps
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 3S 2200mAh LiPo
Control Throw (Ailerons): Low: 70% rate; High: 100% rate
Control Throw (Elevator): Low: 70% rate; High: 100% rate
Control Throw (Rudder): Low: 70% rate; High: 100% rate
Approx. Flying Duration: 6 minutes
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes