Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
E-Flite Mystique RES 2.9m ARF Airplane EFL4915
- Brands E-Flite
- Product Code: ARID0554
- Availability: In Stock
This is the E-Flite Mystique RES 2.9m ARF Airplane. The E-Flite Mystique RES 2.9m ARF sailplane was inspired by the popular full-house Mystique 2.9m, except that it has been specifically modified for exquisite performance with only elevator, rudder, and spoiler controls. The Mystique RES’s large wingspan was built with just the right amount of polyhedral to give you gentle flig..
This is the E-Flite Mystique RES 2.9m ARF Airplane. The E-Flite
Mystique RES 2.9m ARF sailplane was inspired by the popular full-house
Mystique 2.9m, except that it has been specifically modified for
exquisite performance with only elevator, rudder, and spoiler
controls. The Mystique RES’s large wingspan was built with just the
right amount of polyhedral to give you gentle flight characteristics,
but still have the authority to turn abruptly into a thermal the instant
Built-in spoilers offer the ability to dump lift so you have control to escape a thermal and perform spot landings with greater precision. The Selig S3021 airfoil provides excellent handling over a wide speed range, plus the all-wood open-wing construction keeps weight to a minimum so you can take advantage of even the smallest amount of lift. The contour of the molded fiberglass fuselage is sleek yet provides ample room for its pushrods to run internally and still have room for a powerful LiPo motor battery.
- Common radio equipment
- 4+ channel full-range transmitter and receiver radio system
- (2) micro servos, (2) thin wing servos
- Charger for flight/receiver pack
Pure glider setup requirements:
- 700–1300mAh 4.8–6.0V receiver pack
- Hi-start or winch
Powered setup requirements:
- 25-size brushless outrunner motor
- 60-amp brushless speed control
- 3200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po flight battery
- 14 x 8 folding propeller and 40mm spinner with folding blade hub
- Options included for electric motor power or pure sailplane flight
- All wood, plug-in wings with pre-hinged spoilers
- Large canopy provides easy access to equipment and batteries
- Two-piece, plug-in stabilator
- Genuine Hangar 9 UltraCote and UltraCote Lite film covering
- Streamlined fiberglass fuselage with built-in fin
- Heavy-duty carbon fiber wing and stabilizer joiners
- Rudder, elevator and spoiler control
Wingspan: 114 in (2.90 m)
Overall Length: 58.5 in (1.48 m)
Wing Area: 1030 sq. in. (66.5 sq. dm.)
Flying Weight: 4.85-5.00 lb (2.20-2.25 kg)
Motor Size: Power 25
Radio: 4+ channel full-range radio system
Servos: (2) micro servos, (2) thin wing servos
Trim Scheme Colors: UltraCote White (U870), Transparent Yellow (U967)
CG (center of gravity): 7.68-8.27 in (195-210mm) back from leading edge
Wing Loading: 9.5-10.5 oz/sq ft (29.0-32.0 g/sq dm)
Prop Size: 14 x 8 folding
Spinner Size: 40mm with folding hub
Speed Control : 60-amp brushless
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 3S 3200mAh Li-Po
Control Throw (Elevator): 23mm up, 20mm down
Control Throw (Rudder): 50mm up/down
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: 3-5 Hours
Is Assembly Required: Yes