Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Associated RC8T3.1 Truggy Team Kit ASC80937
- Brands Associated
- Product Code: ARID0055
- Availability: In Stock
The RC8T3.1 has been overhauled with the latest upgrades from Team Associated! Many of the same winning features of the B3.1 have been integrated into this latest generation of the Team Associated T3 platform. The updates make the truck easier to drive, more consistent lap after lap, and are sure to make the new T3.1 a winner under any conditions. The Area 51 engineers refined the ..
The RC8T3.1 has been overhauled with the latest upgrades from
Team Associated! Many of the same winning features of the B3.1 have been
integrated into this latest generation of the Team Associated T3
platform. The updates make the truck easier to drive, more consistent
lap after lap, and are sure to make the new T3.1 a winner under any
The Area 51 engineers refined the suspension framework while also increasing durability and consistency on the track. An expansive line of option parts allows the RC8T3.1 to be tuned for specific driver demands and varying conditions.
- .21-.28 class rear exhaust engine
- Exhaust system: muffler and header joining pack, or muffler spring
- 2-channel radio/transmitter/receiver set with switch - FM/PCM/2.4GHz recommended
- Transmitter batteries
- 4.8-7.4v receiver battery pack: 1) flat style NiMH battery; 2) either 1600mAh LiPo or 2100mAh LiPo or 1700 LiFe battery recommended
- Model car fuel (30% nitro recommended)
- Fuel bottle
- Glow igniter
- Starter box
- 1:8 scale truggy tires
- 1:8 scale truggy wheels
- CA (cyanoacrylate) glue
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint or polycarbonate-specific bottled paint and airbrush
- Thread-locking compound
- Needle-nose pliers
- Hobby knife
- Reamer or hole punch for making holes in body
- Ride height gauge
- Steering servo: Reedy RT2207A recommended
- Throttle servo: Reedy RS1806A recommended
- New 4-shoe clutch provides precise power transfer and is easy to maintain. Optional spring rates and clutch bells allow custom tuning for varying grip levels.
- V3 differentials with H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) internal gears offer increased fluid capacity and more consistent feel lap after lap
- 133mm CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support
- Suspension arms have been updated to race specs
- Strengthened front upper suspension arm for improved durability
- Updated gearbox reduces differential movement for a more consistent gear mesh
- All suspension arm pivots have been revised for more ground clearance, resulting in better jumping and landing while also improving durability
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies with bleeder-style caps
- 20mm I.D. shock springs for optimal spring rates
- +2mm steering block arms included for a smooth and precise steering feel
- Highly efficient drivetrain utilizes straight-cut bevel gears to provide great acceleration and run time
- Improved servo saver assembly
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Pro-Line(r) Predator body included
- Enclosed receiver box
- Full Factory Team rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Easily accessible front and rear differentials
- High parts compatibility with RC8B3.1e, RC8B3.1, and RC8T3.1e models, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers
Power Source: Nitro Fuel
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:8 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Length: 560mm (22.05in)
Wheelbase: 376.5mm (14.82in)