Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Associated RC8B3.1e Team Kit ASC80936
- Brands Associated
- Product Code: ARID0076
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Team Associated radio controlled, electric powered, 1/8 scale RC8B3.1e Team buggy kit. New features that differ from the RC8Be include; H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials, revised suspension arm pivots for more ground clearance, anti-roll linkage curves altered for more chassis support, new shock springs and Pro-Line Predator body. Team Associated has taken the same ..
This is the Team Associated radio controlled, electric
powered, 1/8 scale RC8B3.1e Team buggy kit. New features that differ
from the RC8Be include; H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials,
revised suspension arm pivots for more ground clearance, anti-roll
linkage curves altered for more chassis support, new shock springs and
Pro-Line Predator body. Team Associated has taken the same performance
engineering and developed found in the RC8B3.1 nitro buggy and used that
data to create the new brushless-powered RC8B3.1e Team Kit! Answering
the demands of the fastest-growing 1:8 scale e-buggy racing class, the
RC8B3.1e Team Kit was designed specifically for brushless power.
Features include new H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials with
increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap,
precision CVA drive shafts front and rear to keep suspension travel free
through the entire stroke, and a unique, proprietary, hard-anodized
7075-T6 aluminum chassis ingeniously designed for optimum weight
distribution and superior handling!
Cross-class chassis compatibility. Knowing that racers would be competing in both 1:8 nitro and electric at the same events, the RC8B3.1e was designed to handle and respond to changes just like the RC8B3.1. This similar handling characteristic gives the racer a huge advantage, as tuning changes can be applied to both buggies seamlessly. All of these improvements lead to a car that is easier to drive, more consistent lap after lap, and suits a wider variety of tracks.
Designed to handle, built to win. The RC8B3.1e Team Kit was designed to give the dedicated electric 1:8 racer the highest level of performance that will help take your racing program to the next level.
- RC8B3.1 Team buggy kit with shocks
- Instruction manual
- 2-channel radio with high-torque steering servo
- Brushless motor & ESC type for 1/8 scale buggies
- 4S LiPo battery
- Battery charger to match selected battery
- 1/8 scale buggy wheels and tires
- LiPo charging bag, glue, tools
- Polycarbonate safe spray or brush-on paint
- Chassis: Hard anodized 7075 aluminum
- Drive: Four wheel, CVA shafts
- Gearboxes: Bevel gear type with 3.38:1 ratio, and fast access differentials
- Shocks: 7075-T6 aluminum 16mm Big Bore with TiN coated 3.5mm shafts larger diameter precision springs and optimized bladders for more precise volume compensation
- Shock Towers: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Suspension: Front has pillow ball uprights for increased adjustability and durability, refined suspension geometry with lower hinge pin inserts for easy roll center adjustments
- Motor Mount: Two-piece sliding design for easy motor removal and gear mesh adjustment
- Body: ProLine Predator
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Vehicle Length: 19.21" (488mm) Width and weight vary with engine, exhaust, wheels and tires used in the finished kit Wheelbase: 12.9" (327.5mm) Tray Dimensions: 5.7 x 2 x 0.79" (145 x 51 x 20mm)
Length: 19.21" (488mm)
Width and weight vary with engine, exhaust, wheels and tires used in the finished kit
Wheelbase: 12.9" (327.5mm)
Tray Dimensions: 5.7 x 2 x 0.79" (145 x 51 x 20mm)