Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Associated RC10T6.1 Truck Team Kit ASC70002
- Brands Associated
- Product Code: ARID0235
- Availability: In Stock
Race-winning heritage.Based on Team Associated's RC10B6.1 platform, the RC10T6.1 Team Kit represents the next step in the evolution for competitive truck racing. The RC10T6.1 Team Kit began life with the many great advantages already learned through the development of the RC10B6.1. Armed with extensive feedback from racers like you, the engineers behind the doors of Team Associated's Are..
Race-winning heritage.Based on Team Associated's RC10B6.1 platform, the RC10T6.1 Team Kit represents the next step in the evolution for competitive truck racing. The RC10T6.1 Team Kit began life with the many great advantages already learned through the development of the RC10B6.1. Armed with extensive feedback from racers like you, the engineers behind the doors of Team Associated's Area 51 set off to design the ultimate truck chassis utilizing every advantage possible.
Designed to win. The RC10T6.1 shares key components with the RC10B6.1 and RC10B6.1D Team Kits, making it easier than ever to run multiple classes at the same time. Like the RC10B6.1, the RC10T6.1 has new features such as an easy-access differential with height adjustment, an all-new slipper assembly, and the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion.
The RC10T6.1 has been designed and built to the highest standard to give racers an edge over the competition.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy #27402 motor, #27322 battery, #27005 ESC, #27101 servo, receiver, wheels, tires, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe shorty pack battery
- Battery charger
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Spray paint for Polycarbonate body
- 1:10 scale 12mm hex truck wheels
- 1:10 scale truck tires
- Glue for tires and wheels
- RC10T6.1 Team Kit
- User Manual
- Layback Stealth(R) transmission included for lower and more rearward CG
- Easy access to ball differential
- Differential height adjustment with included 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- Innovative rear arm with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mounting adjustments
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for large range of anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- Reverse bellcrank steering allows more room for mounting electronics
- Bolt-on steering block arms for easy Ackermann adjustments
- Precision-ground steering bellcrank screws to reduce steering slop
- Aluminum rear ballstud mount for added strength
- 7.0mm aluminum rear clamping hex with laser etching
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ballstuds allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Pro-Line(R) Enforcer body included
- Front and rear anti-roll bar integration makes tuning easy
- Heavy-duty routed graphite shock towers
- Heavy-duty rear axle with 91mm CVA bones
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass for improved handling on all track types
- V2 12mm "Big Bore" threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and X-rings for improved smoothness
- One-piece shock bushing to make assembly easier
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included (now oiled instead of greased for less drag)
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Length: 368mm (14.49in)
Wheelbase: 288mm (11.34in)