Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Associated RC10B6.1 Team Kit ASC90020
- Brands Associated
- Product Code: ARID0248
- Availability: In Stock
1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated’s signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 17 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, Team Associated has won more 2WD I.F.M.A.R World Championships than all other manufacturers combined! The engineering continues The B6 platform i..
1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated’s signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 17 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, Team Associated has won more 2WD I.F.M.A.R World Championships than all other manufacturers combined!
The engineering continues
The B6 platform introduced the use of two separate chassis configurations -- the B6.1 continues this theme. The B6.1 will be the choice for tracks with very high traction, where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity and anti-roll bars. The B6.1D now has an all-new Lay Back Stealth® transmission that gives the car additional traction when exiting the corners. The addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms tune the steering for razor-sharp feel and control. Both cars have new features, including an easy-access differential, diff height adjustability, and an all-new slipper assembly, while the setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the two configurations. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
- Radio System
- Motor and ESC
- Pinion Gear
- Tires and Wheels
- Paint for body
- Easy-access ball differential
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth® transmission for lower and forward CG
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, long
- Heavy-duty V2 rear axle with 67mm bones
- V2 springs for a more reactive and nimble feel
- Innovative rear arm with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mount adjustment
- Molded spur gear guard to help protect body from damage
- Battery strap allows the use of optional turnbuckle-based braces
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Aluminum rear clamping hex and front axle with laser etching
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- One-piece shock bushing to make assembly easier
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for large range of anti-squat and toe adjustment
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included (now oiled instead of greased for less drag)
- JConcepts® B6 clear body and wing included
- Steel chassis weight
Wheelbase: 277-279mm (10.91-10.98")
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years