Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Associated JRT SC10.3 Brushless RTR ASC7082
- Brands Associated
- Product Code: ARID0321
- Availability: In Stock
Doug Mittag has been racing professionally since he was 14. He has worked his way up from UTVs, to a Pro Lite, a Pro-2 and now a Pro-4. In 2015, Doug won a Pro Lite Championship. He has since captured several podiums in his Pro-2, including a win, in his Rookie Year. Doug and the Jhonlin Race Team (JRT) are already making waves in the 2017 season! Team Associated's SC10.3 is a Ready-To-Ru..
Doug Mittag has been racing professionally since he was 14. He has worked his way up from UTVs, to a Pro Lite, a Pro-2 and now a Pro-4. In 2015, Doug won a Pro Lite Championship. He has since captured several podiums in his Pro-2, including a win, in his Rookie Year. Doug and the Jhonlin Race Team (JRT) are already making waves in the 2017 season!
Team Associated's SC10.3 is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. Features include a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control, Reedy 3300kV brushless motor, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. The suspension received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks. The gearbox now comes with a heavy-duty sealed gear differential and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The short-course hex-drive wheels come standard on the SC10.3 with high-traction racing compound rear tires for more grip. The 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system and metal-gear, high-torque Reedy digital servo round out the SC10.3 as a potent short course race machine!
RTR SC10.3 Short Course Truck wit:
JRT Body, Radio System, ESC, Brushless Motor, Decals,
and Instruction Manual
Battery: 6-cell sub-C, or 2-cell LiPo battery
Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
AA Cells: Four for transmitter
Track and maintenance equipment
- 8-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with a metal-gear, digital, high-torque Reedy servo
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV Brushless Motor
- Water-resistant High-Power Reedy Brushless Speed Control with T-Plug connector and LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Metal-gear, high-torque Reedy digital servo
- Factory-finished championship short-course racing truck body
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Short-course hex-drive wheels front and rear
- High-traction compound tires pre-mounted on hex-drive wheels
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue-anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Molded composite, low center-of-gravity chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team and Reedy option parts already available!
Length: 21.65" (550mm)
Width: 11.54" (293mm)
Wheelbase: 12.87" (327mm)
Weight: 4.59lbs (2080g)
Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Length: 21" (533mm)
Width: 8.8" (224mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point /11.1" (282mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 5.9" (149mm)