Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Associated Blackbox 850R 1/8 Competition ESC ASC27007
- Brands Associated
- Product Code: ARID0828
- Availability: In Stock
This is a Team Associated Blackbox 850R 1/8 Scale Competition ESC. Track-tested and competition proven, Reedy's Blackbox 850R is a versatile and powerful ESC capable of winning at the highest levels of competition. A wide range of precision adjustability, excellent throttle and brake feel, and durable high-quality hardware make the Blackbox 850R perfectly suited for 1:8 Buggy and Truggy ..
Tags: Associated, Blackbox, 850R, Competition, ASC27007, ESC - Speed Control - Surface
This is a Team Associated Blackbox 850R 1/8 Scale Competition ESC. Track-tested and competition proven, Reedy's Blackbox 850R is a versatile and powerful ESC capable of winning at the highest levels of competition. A wide range of precision adjustability, excellent throttle and brake feel, and durable high-quality hardware make the Blackbox 850R perfectly suited for 1:8 Buggy and Truggy applications.
The 850R comes pre-programmed with settings that are suitable for most applications and track conditions. But by utilizing the Blackbox PROgrammer2, the full potential of the 850R can be exploited. In addition to working as an ESC programmer, it functions as a battery monitor and USB firmware update device.
The following functions can be modified and saved using the Blackbox PROgrammer2:
- Overall brake strength, frequency, drag brake, initial brake, and punch can be fine-tuned to the perfect brake performance and feel
- Drive frequency, punch control, and dead band adjustability make the ideal setup possible regardless of the type of motor selected and vehicle being raced
- Motor Power
- Timing adjustability can be useful on larger tracks or where a slight increase in power and top speed can help experienced racers reduce lap times
- Miscellaneous Control
- Select between Forward/Brake or Forward/Brake/Reverse mode and adjust the BEC output voltage depending on the type of servo used and desired servo speed. Adjust the desired low voltage cutoff or disable it completely. The temperature at which the ESC cuts motor power due to overheating can also be adjusted or disabled. Reversing the rotation of the motor is also possible
- CNC-machined black aluminum case with integrated heat sink
- Fully adjustable brake, throttle, power, and safety functions*
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Ultra-low resistance FET board
- Solder tabs with heavy-duty power wires
- Integrated power capacitors
- 30mm fan
- RPM and ESC temp data logging*
- Firmware updateable*
- *Requires ASC27027 Blackbox PROgrammer2
Voltage input: 2S-6S LiPo
On resistance (mOhms): 0.36
Continuous current (A): 150
Dimensions (mm): 56 x 46 x 37
Weight with o wires and fan (g): 131
Motor limit, 4S: 3000kV
Motor limit, 6S: 2400kV