Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Aquacraft Rescue 17 Fireboat 2.4GHz TTX491 RTR AQUB5701
- Brands Aquacraft
- Product Code: ARID0518
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Aquacraft Rescue 17 Fireboat RTR with 2.4GHz transmitter. It's a one-of-a-kind fireboat - and it's ready to hit the water just moments after you take it out of the box. However, it offers more than magnificent size and ready-to-run ease; it also boasts a huge number of factory-installed fine details. There are working lights in the cabin and on the communications ma..
Tags: Aquacraft, Rescue, Fireboat, 2.4GHz, TTX491, AQUB5701, RC Boat
This is the Aquacraft Rescue 17 Fireboat RTR with 2.4GHz transmitter. It's
a one-of-a-kind fireboat - and it's ready to hit the water just moments
after you take it out of the box. However, it offers more than
magnificent size and ready-to-run ease; it also boasts a huge number of
factory-installed fine details. There are working lights in the cabin
and on the communications mast, a rotating, working water cannon on deck
and authentic detail everywhere else you look, too. Virtually
everything you need is included; just add batteries and a charger and
you're ready for your first rescue mission.
The TTX490 Transmitter was designed for the Rescue 17 and represents today's best in precise, interference-free control. The left stick controls the throttle and cannon movement while the right stick controls the rudder and the toggle switch that fires the water cannon!
- Painted, joined fiberglass hull, deck and cabin with factory-installed details, including: wire rope deck railing, ladders and companionways, standpipes, searchlights & more
- Water cannon that rotates 120° and shoots a jet of water up to 10 feet
- 10-piece LED lighting system with mast, nav and deck lights, dual searchlights & cabin lights, plus independent interior and exterior light switches
- Tactic TTX490 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT radio with TR400 receiver, TSX102 rudder servo & water cannon servo.
- Factory-installed power system including; 600-size motor, multi-motor controller and drive system
- Display/ workstand
Requires: 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo battery, charger and eight "AA" batteries
- The waterproof ESC and a 600-sized motor push the Rescue 17 to faster-than-scale speeds
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire Ladders
- Fixed Ladders
- The Rescue 17 comes out of the box with onboard gear already installed in the hull
- Releasing the latch makes the superstructure swing up and back for easy access and also makes a sturdy brace swing down and forward to provide support during pack changes or maintenance
- Life preservers
- The light system includes separate switches for the interior and exterior lights. Working exterior lights include twin searchlights, mast lights and red/green nav lights for night runs
- Hailing loudspeaker for display only, non-functional
- Communications mast with radio antenna, radar and LED lights
- Red/green nav lights
- 4 deck lights and dual working searchlights
- A high-volume pump on the forward water cannon lets you shoot a jet of water up to 10 feet (3.0 meters)! A powerful high-torque servo underneath rotates the cannon up to 120º
- Functioning forward water cannon and dual water cannon on the aft deck
- High-torque servo for water cannon movement
- Wire rope
- Wire rope deck railing
Length: 38 in (965mm)
Beam: 10.25 in (261mm)
Height: 17 in (432mm)
Weight: 8 lb (3.60 kg)