Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Top Flite P-51D Mustang .60 Size ARF w/Retracts TOPA0950
- Brands Top Flite
- Product Code: ARID0557
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Top Flite P-51D Mustang 60 size Sport Scale Glow Powered Airplane with Retracts. The Top Flite P51 Mustang is one of the great miracles of WWIISuperior speed, range, armament and maneuverability enabled the P-51D Mustang to rule the skies during World War II. Now you can put yourself in the cockpit of this famous fighter which combines legendary Gold Edition quality with..
This is the Top Flite P-51D Mustang 60 size Sport Scale Glow Powered
Airplane with Retracts. The Top Flite P51 Mustang is one of the great
miracles of WWIISuperior speed, range, armament and maneuverability
enabled the P-51D Mustang to rule the skies during World War II. Now you
can put yourself in the cockpit of this famous fighter which combines
legendary Gold Edition quality with the ease of ARF construction. The
P-51D Mustang has adjustable engine mount for either a 2- or 4-stroke
engine. An adjustable mount is included for accommodating either a
2-stroke .60-.91 or 4-stroke .91-1.20 engine.
Assembly of the distinctive Mustang oil cooler detail under the wing has been simplified by using quality fiberglass. An aluminum spinner and molded dummy exhaust pipes add to the authenticity. Prepainted fiberglass offers a more true-to-scale chin cowl appearance without extra effort. The P-51D has a detailed cockpit including decals for the instrument panel and autopilot.
Includes: Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, retractable main landing gear, 3.25" (83mm) main wheels 1.25" (31.75mm) tailwheel, adjustable engine mount, painted canopy, 14oz (420cc) fuel tank, pilot bust, instrument panel, dummy radio and battery, seat back, belly pan, fiber glass air scoop, fiber glass cowl, ABS exhaust stacks, extensive hardware package and photo-illustrated instructions machine guns, landing gear strut covers, and a full set of colored decals
- Engine: .60 - .91 cu in (10 - 15cc) 2-stroke OR .90 - 1.20 cu in (15 - 20cc) 4-stroke
- Radio: 6-channel
- Servos: 7 Standard (2-Aileron, 1-Elevator, 1-Throttle, 1-Rudder, 2-flap servos) 1-Retract Servo
- 24" Servo Extensions: Two (one for each aileron servo)
- Dual Servo Extension: Two for flap and aileron servos
- Receiver Battery: 1000mAh minimum
- Misc. Items: Glow plug, ¼" foam rubber padding, medium fuel tubing, fuel filter, propeller, building and field equipment.
- Construction: Built up balsa and light ply fuselage and wings
- Covering: Factory applied Top Flite MonoKote
- Cowling: Pre-painted fiberglass
- Canopy: Vacu-formed clear, pre-painted
- Wheels: Main, two 3.25" (83mm), one 1.25" (31.75mm) tailwheel
- Spinner: 4" (100mm) pre-painted aluminum with adapter for 5/16-24 crank shaft
- Building Time: Ready to fly in only 18-25 hours
- Wing: One-piece, with built-in flaps
- Radio Compartment: Easily accessible, plywood reinforced
- Air Scoop: Pre-painted fiberglass
- Landing Gear: Mechanical retracts made of high-quality composite
- Dual Wing Servos: Two servos per wing half (1 Flap, 1 Aileron)
- Cockpit Kit: Instrument Panel, Seat Back, Dummy P51 Radio and Battery
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Top Flite Models guarantees this kit to be free of defects in material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Wingspan: 64.5" (1640mm)
Wing Area: 721 sq in (46.5 sq dm)
Weight: 8.75 - 10lb (3970 - 4540g)
Wing Loading: 28 - 32 oz/sq ft (85 - 98 g/sq dm)
Length: 56" (1420mm)
Airfoil: Fully-symmetrical, low-wing
Center of Gravity: 5-5/8" (143mm) Back from the wing's leading edge
Elevator: Up & Down 5/8" (16mm)
Rudder: Right to Left 1-1/8" (29mm)
Ailerons: Up & Down 11/16" (17.5mm)
Flaps: Down 1-1/4“ (32mm)
Elevator: Up & Down 3/8" (9.5mm)
Rudder: Right to Left 7/8" (22mm)
Ailerons: Up & Down 1/2“ (13mm)
Flaps: Down 5/8“ (16mm)