Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Vaterra 1972 Chevy Suburban Ascender-S 1/10 4WD RTR VTR03094
- Brands Vaterra
- Product Code: ARID0332
- Availability: In Stock
The longest continuous use model name still in production, the Suburban created the recreational vehicle category. It has a long-held reputation of being brash, commanding, and powerful. This ready-to-run, 1/10-scale version of the ’72 Chevrolet® Suburban delivers all that and more. At the core of its scale off-road performance is the Vaterra® Ascender™ chassis. This innovative platform ..
The longest continuous use model name still in production, the Suburban created the recreational vehicle category. It has a long-held reputation of being brash, commanding, and powerful. This ready-to-run, 1/10-scale version of the ’72 Chevrolet® Suburban delivers all that and more. At the core of its scale off-road performance is the Vaterra® Ascender™ chassis. This innovative platform takes scaler technology to new heights with features like stamped-steel ladder frames, an adjustable wheelbase, locked differentials, and one of the most capable off-road suspensions available.
- Vaterra 1/10 1972 Chevy Suburban Ascender 4WD RTR
- Spektrum 2.4 GHz 2-Channel STX2 Transmitter (AA batteries)
- Spektrum 2-Channel Waterproof Receiver
- Spektrum 9KG 23T Waterproof Servo
- Dynamite 60A Brushed Waterproof ESC
- Dynamite 540 Brushed Motor 35T
- Product Manual
- 2-Cell or 3-Cell LiPo Battery with EC3 Connector
- Appropriate LiPo Charger
- Ascender™ Stamped-Steel Ladder-Frame Chassis
- Licensed 1972 Chevy Suburban Body with Injection Molded Grille and Bumpers
- Revised Rear Link Geometry
- LED Headlights and Amber Running Lights
- New Battery Tray That Accepts "Full Size" Bttery Packs
- Dynamite Brushed 35T 540 Motor
- 60 Amp LiPo Compatible Waterproof ESC
- 9KG Waterproof Metal Gear Servo
- Oil-Filled, Threaded Shocks
- Spektrum™ STX2™ Radio System
Type: Scale Crawler
Length: 19.50" (495mm)
Width: 8" (203mm)
Height: 8.25" (210mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.06" (37mm) at Differentials
Wheelbase: 12.36" (314mm) / 11.9" (302mm) / 11.4" (290mm) / 10.95" (278mm)
Weight: 4 lbs
Chassis: Steel Ladder Frame
Suspension: Multi-link Solid Axle
Tire Type: Race Claws tread, Blue Compound
Motor or Engine: Brushed Motor
Speed Control: 60 Amp Waterproof LiPo compatible
Radio: Spektrum STX2 2-Channel 2.4Ghz
Servos: 9KG Waterproof Metal Gear
Batteries: Sold Separately
Charger: Sold Separately
Gear Pitch: 48
Wheel Size: 1.9" Diameter, 1.1" (27mm) width
Shock Type: Oil Filled Threaded injection molded
Body: 1972 Chevy SuburbanPolycarbonate Painted
Ball Bearings: Complete Vehicle
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No