Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tekno RC 1/8 NT48.3 Competition Nitro Truggy Kit TKR5406
- Brands Tekno RC
- Product Code: ARID0044
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Glow Powered, Radio Controlled, 1/8 Scale 4WD Competition NT48.3 Truggy Kit from Tekno RC.Ryan Lutz took an impressive 2nd place in the truggy class with the NT48.3 at the 2015 ROAR 1/8th Fuel Nationals, which is no easy feat.The NT48.3 is faster, nimbler, easier to drive, and incorporates some forward thinking that breaks the mold of what a nitro truggy is supposed to be. Mo..
This is the Glow Powered, Radio Controlled, 1/8 Scale 4WD Competition NT48.3 Truggy Kit from Tekno RC.
Ryan Lutz took an impressive 2nd place in the truggy class with the NT48.3 at the 2015 ROAR 1/8th Fuel Nationals, which is no easy feat.The NT48.3 is faster, nimbler, easier to drive, and incorporates some forward thinking that breaks the mold of what a nitro truggy is supposed to be. Moving weight forward results in better cornering so TEKNO eliminated the rear engine configuration from the NT48.3 and concentrated on optimizing the handling and flex characteristics of the front engine layout. This improved the gear mesh between the clutch bell and new 46t spur gear (TKR5119) and also helped to calm the rear of the car. An all new brake system was designed for better consistency and easier brake bias adjustments.
New rear hubs (TKR5199) allow the option of using the stock CV axles or universal driveshafts. At the front of the vehicle are new trailing steering spindles (TKR5193) and spindle carriers (TKR5194). The trailing components vastly improve high speed bump handling in addition to smoothing out the steering response. The vehicle initiates turns more predictably and finishes corners better than ever before. Larger bearings are now fitted to the front spindles for improved durability. The V2 hinge pin braces provide more adjustability than ever before. Front arm sweep, kick-up, rear anti-squat, and rear toe are all adjustable. A low profile wing mount lowers the CG of the whole vehicle. A revised front bumper increases front ground clearance. Straight camber link rod ends improve consistency in corners. Clamping spring perches and new shock boots are included to keep the shocks clean, smooth, and trouble free.
Includes: NT48.3 Truggy Kit with Body, Decals, Shocks, Shock Oil, Diff Oil, and Instruction Manual
- Radio: 2-3 channel with high-torque steering servo
- Engine: .21-.28 cu in truggy type
- Receiver Battery: 6V, hump configuration
- Tires and Wheels: 1/8 scale truggy type with inserts
- Starter box and glow igniter
- Fuel and fuel bottle
- Paint, building and track equipment
- CNC machined hard anodized chassis made of aluminum 0.16" (4mm) thick lightened chassis
- Four wheel drive CV driveshafts with captured pins on all four wheels
- Engine can be mounted in forward or rearward position (18mm) offset
- CNC machined hard anodized aluminum shock bodies, 16mm bore, 4mm hardened steel polished shafts, 5.4" (137mm) long rear shocks, 4.8" (122mm) long front shocks, truggy specific springs, CNC machined 8x1.3mm tapered pistons
- CNC machined anodized 7075 aluminum shock towers, front 0.24" (6mm) thick, rear 0.20" (5mm) thick
- Fully adjustable suspension long travel geometry, truggy specific arms and sway bars, lightened aluminum pivot balls, adjustable anti-squat, rear arms, roll center, and bump steer
- Fuel Tank is 5.1oz (150cc)
- Clear truggy body type with high downforce wing, & adjustable low profile wing mount
- Revised front bumper to increase ground clearance
- Throttle Linkage is CNC machined assembly riding on ball bearings
- New rear hub design allows use of stock CV axles, or universal driveshafts
- Adjustable Caster and Camber
Length: 23.4" (595mm)
Wheelbase: 14.8-15.1"(375-385mm) adjustable
Width: 16.4-16.5" (416-420mm)
Dry Weight: 8.8bs (4000g) may vary with equipment used
Diff Ratio: F/R 9/40t, center 46T
Length: 17" (432mm)
Width: 7.25" (184mm)
Height: 4.1" (105mm)