Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 1/10 Rock Crawler Kit TAM58414
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0100
- Availability: In Stock
The Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Unimog's body is made from lightweight polycarbonate material. Its CR-01 chassis features a heavy-duty ladder frame with strong lightweight pressed aluminum channels and cross channels. The Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Unimog has a 4 link coil suspension, which provides the flexibility needed to conquer difficult rocky terrain. The center gearbox features planetary gears..
The Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Unimog's body is made from lightweight
polycarbonate material. Its CR-01 chassis features a heavy-duty ladder
frame with strong lightweight pressed aluminum channels and cross
channels. The Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Unimog has a 4 link coil suspension,
which provides the flexibility needed to conquer difficult rocky
terrain. The center gearbox features planetary gears with a compact
design enabling the battery to be mounted lower for a better center of
The Tamiya Mercedes-Benz Unimog features newly designed 3-piece beadlock wheels mounted with massive 125mm diameter and 6mm wide rock crawler tires are ready for any terrain. It can be fitted with Yellow (Front) and Red (Rear) TLU-01 LED Lights (ITEM 53909). The Unimog is compatible with a wide range of Option Parts.
Includes: Tamiya Mercedes Benz Unimog 406 Crawler chassis with 20 tooth pinion gear, oil-filled shocks, 540 motor, 3-piece beadlock wheels, body, tires, decal sheet, spur gear, instructions
- Radio: 2-Channel with 1 Servo
- Electronic Speed Control: Stock 540 motor compatible
- Radio Batteries: (8) AA size
- Battery: 6-cell stick pack w/standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Misc. Items: Paint, building and track equipment
- Chassis: CR-01 dedicated crawler chassis with heavy duty ladder frame pressed aluminum channels and resin cross members
- Drive: Four wheel shaft drive
- Motor: 540 size
- Ball Bearings: Full set included
- Shocks: Oil-filled, compressed via pushrods and rocker arms
- Gearbox: Planetary type with 20 tooth pinion gear for a 40.5:1 gear ratio, separately available 16 - 25 tooth pinion gears for gear ratios ranging from 50.6:1 - 32.4:1
- Transmission: Single speed
- Tires: Rock crawler type 4.9" (125mm) diameter, 2.2" (56mm) wide with foam inserts
- Wheels: Plastic 3-piece beadlock 2.8" (71mm) diameter, 1.4" (35.8mm) wide, black in color
- Body: Lightweight clear polycarbonate
- Bumper: High impact front plastic
- Suspension: Four link coil spring front and rear
- Differential: Planetary gear
- Steering: Adjustable, direct link with servo saver
Length: 17" (435mm)
Width: 10.43" (265mm)
Height: 10" (254mm)
Weight: 5.66lbs (2567g) approx.
Wheelbase: 11.34" (288mm)
Gear Ratio: 40.5:1 with supplied 20T pinion gear
Length: 14.8? (375mm)
Width: 7.7? (197mm) at rear wheels (widest point)
Height: 5.5? (140mm)