Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
HPI Racing Bullet Stadium Truck 3.0 RTR HPI110660
- Brands HPI Racing
- Product Code: ARID0238
- Availability: In Stock
This is the HPI Racing Bullet Stadium Truck 3.0 RTR. The massively popular HPI Bullet MT 3.0 has been updated with an all-new look, and this super tough off-road fun machine is ready for action at your command! The Bullet MT 3.0 can blast through any type of terrain thanks to the immense power of its HPI Nitro Star G3.0 engine and a durable 4WD drivetrain. Getting to awesome speeds ..
This is the HPI Racing Bullet Stadium Truck 3.0 RTR. The massively popular HPI Bullet MT 3.0 has been updated with an all-new look, and this super tough off-road fun machine is ready for action at your command! The Bullet MT 3.0 can blast through any type of terrain thanks to the immense power of its HPI Nitro Star G3.0 engine and a durable 4WD drivetrain. Getting to awesome speeds and catching massive air has never been more fun! The durable, robust design of the Bullet means it can take hard landings and rough action so you can enjoy big air, hard-hitting action whenever and wherever you want!
Underneath the brand new paint scheme, the Bullet
3.0 trucks have a rugged 8-shock double-wishbone suspension, tough shaft
drive, metal gear diffs and reliable 2.4GHz radio system. All you need
to provide is fuel for the engine and nerves of steel to control the
powerful Bullet 3.0.
- RTR HPI Bullet ST 3.0 Stadium Truck with Engine
- 2.4GHz Radio
- Painted Body
- 8 AA cells
- Instruction Manual
- Glow Fuel: Car blend nitromethane with 20-25% nitro content
- Fuel bottle
- Glow starter
- Track equipment
- Chassis: 6061 aluminum 0.12" (3mm) thick double deck with front and rear skid plates and aluminum center brace
- Drive: Four-wheel sealed shaft drive
- Radio: 2.4GHz with end point adjustments, dual rates, servo reverse, waterproof SF-10W steering and throttle servos
- Engine: Nitro Star G3.0 with pull starter, two stage air filter with rain cover, two-needle composite body slide valve carburetor, and ABC liner construction, "A"luminum piston with "B"rass cylinder liner that is "C"hrome plated
- Exhaust: Tuned aluminum pipe
- Clutch: Two-piece racing with 13 tooth steel clutch bell
- Fuel Tank: 2.5oz (75cc)
- Shocks: Eight oil-filled
- Differentials: Bevel gear
- Brake: Single drilled steel disc
- Ball Bearings: Full set, rubber sealed
- Body: Trimmed and painted
- Suspension: Extra-long arms with steel turnbuckle links
- Slipper Clutch: Dual pad, adjustable
- Spur Gear: 54 tooth plastic
- Wheels: 5-spoke black chrome, 14mm hex, 2.2" (56mm) wide, 3.2" (82mm) diameter
- Tires: HPI Ammunition all terrain 2.6" (67mm) wide, 4.8" (124mm) diameter
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Length: 16.4" (417mm)
Width: 13.2" (336mm)
Height: 6.3" (160mm) adjustable
Wheelbase: 10.7" (272mm)
Track: 10.3" (263mm) outer edges of tires side-to-side
Length: 16.1" (409mm)
Width: 6.7" (170mm)
Height: 4.4" (112mm)