Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Associated RC8B3.1 Team Kit ASC80935
- Brands Associated
- Product Code: ARID0057
- Availability: In Stock
This is the radio controlled, glow powered, 1/8 scale RC8B3.1 Team buggy kit from Team Associated. Some of the new features that differ from the RC8B include; new 4-shoe clutch, H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials, revised suspension arm pivots for more ground clearance, anti-roll linkage curves altered for more chassis support, new shock springs, and Pro-Line Predator body. In t..
This is the radio controlled, glow powered, 1/8 scale RC8B3.1
Team buggy kit from Team Associated. Some of the new features that
differ from the RC8B include; new 4-shoe clutch, H.T.C. (High Torque
Capacity) differentials, revised suspension arm pivots for more ground
clearance, anti-roll linkage curves altered for more chassis support,
new shock springs, and Pro-Line Predator body. In the hyper-competitive
world of 1:8 scale nitro off-road racing one has to evolve and adapt or
get left in the dust. Knowing this fact well, the engineers of Area 51
designed the RC8B3.1 Team Kit to be a winner in every aspect, from the
build to maintenance and ultimately racing.
World class drive-train and suspension package. The RC8B3.1 features new H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials with increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap. Precision CVA drive shafts are included front and rear to keep suspension travel free through the entire stroke, and power transfer is provided by an all-new, easy-to-maintain, 4-shoe clutch. The RC8B3.1 has been thoroughly revamped with all of the performance upgrades that led the AE Factory Team to a stand-out year in the 1:8 category, with multiple wins including a national championship!
The RC8B3.1's suspension and drive-train package are bolted to a hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis designed for optimum weight distribution, ground clearance, and better overall handling. As a result, the RC8B3.1 Team Kit changes directions faster and is more compliant and stable in rough terrain. All of these improvements resulted in a car that is easier to drive, more consistent lap after lap, and suits a wider variety of tracks.
Designed to handle, built to win. The RC8B3.1 was designed by 1:8 scale racers for 1:8 scale racers, and delivers high performance that will help put you on the podium.
- RC8B3.1 Team buggy kit with clear body
- Fuel tank
- Shock oil
- Diff oil
- Air filter
- Instruction manual
- 2-channel radio with high torque steering servo
- .21 cu engine in rear exhaust
- Exhaust system
- 4.8 - 7.4V flat, LiPo, LiFe or NiMH receiver pack
- 1/8 scale buggy wheels
- 1/8 scale buggy tires
- Model car blend fuel, 30% nitro recommended
- Glow starter
- Fuel bottle
- Starter box
- Track equipment
- Chassis: 7075-T6 aluminum, 0.12" (3mm) thick
- Drive: Four wheel with front and rear 3.7" (94mm) CVA drive shafts
- Differentials: H.T.C (High Torque Capacity) with increased fluid capacity, and a more consistent feel
- Gearboxes: 3.38:1 internal ratio with easy access to differentials
- Shocks: 16mm Big Bore hard anodized aluminum, 0.14" (3.5mm) diameter TiN coated alloy shock shafts, silicone shock oil, bleeder style caps, new 0.79" (20mm) inner diameter springs
- Shock Towers: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Suspension: Pillow ball front uprights for increased adjustability and improved durability, refined geometry with hinge pin inserts for easy roll center adjustments
- Body: Pro-Line Predator clear body with black plastic wing
- Radio Tray: Carbon fiber with sealed receiver box
- Clutch: 4-shoe
- Brake: Bonded pads and machined steel rotors
- Fuel Tank: Molded plastic construction with splash guard
- Ball Bearings: Factory Team rubber sealed
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front the chassis, caster blocks adjust 14, 16, or 18 degrees with molded inserts
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Length: 19.2" (488mm)
Width and weight vary with engine, exhaust, wheels and tires used in the finished kit
Wheelbase: 12.89" (327.5mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 3.38:1