Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
FMS P-47 Razorback Bonnie PNP 1500mm FMM089P
- Brands FMS
- Product Code: ARID0552
- Availability: In Stock
This is an FMS P-47 Razorback Bonnie 1500mm PNP Airplane. A highly scaled, lightweight, and easy-to-assemble warbird, the FMS P-47 Razorback 'Bonnie' 1500mm adds a slew of innovations to a proven platform. Based on the original 1400mm P-47, the 1500mm model features a 99% scaled control surface, landing gear cover, cockpit interiors, plastic cowling, gun turrets, retracted landing gear, ..
This is an FMS P-47 Razorback Bonnie 1500mm PNP Airplane. A highly scaled, lightweight, and easy-to-assemble warbird, the FMS P-47 Razorback 'Bonnie' 1500mm adds a slew of innovations to a proven platform. Based on the original 1400mm P-47, the 1500mm model features a 99% scaled control surface, landing gear cover, cockpit interiors, plastic cowling, gun turrets, retracted landing gear, and panel lines.
The plane's original oil paint has been replaced by the latest environmentally-friendly, water-based paint designed to protect its foam parts under any condition. It's built with a lighter and larger EPO 52 foam, making the plane lighter, giving it impressive flight performance without weakening the airplane's strength. The new CNC-processed shock-absorbed front landing gear helps to withstand those less-than-perfect landings. The control horn now adopts the new ball link design which results in a more dialed-in flight experience. The new 4258 KV 650 motor, coupled with the high quality Predator 70A ESC, completes a stronger, more powerful system. All servos are now metal gear digital servos. Plus, this 1500mm P-47 adopts the latest 2016 FMS electric retract, which upgrades appearance and performance.
1x Yak 130 PNP, 70mm (Red)
1x User Manual
6+ Channel Radio System
- Impeccable scale detail
- Scaled flaps, landing gear cover, cockpit interiors, plastic cowling, gun turrets and skin line
- Environmentally-friendly water-based paint
- New lighter EPO 52 foam
- Shock absorbing metal oleo landing gear struts
- Retractable tail wheel with metal trunion
- New retract design specifically developed for this plane
- Screw-in servo pockets
- Single connector on both wings for easy assembly and disassembly
- LED lighting set
- Scale pilot
- Almost no glue required (but antenna, machine gun)
- Bearings-in wheel hub for better performance
- Nylon hinge material on control surfaces
- Ball link control horns on all control surfaces
- Wing spar in main wings strengthen the airplane
- Slide-out battery tray for easy battery swaps
- Metal digital servo throughout for outstanding control effect and stable flying performance
- 4258 KV650 motor with high-quality Predator 70A ESC
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Approximate Flight Time: 5 minutes
Battery: LiPo 22.2V 5000mAh 35C
CG (Center of Gravity): 3.5 - 3.7 in (90 - 95mm) From Leading Edge
Completion Level: Plug-N-Play
EDF Size: 64MM
Flying Weight: Approximately 8.2 lbs (3700g)
Length: 50 in (1270mm)
Material: Durable EPO 52
Minimum Required Radio: 6 Channel
Motor Size: Brushless 4258-Kv460
Propeller Size: 14x8 - 4-blade
Servos: 9g Metal Digital Servos (3) and 17g metal Digital Servos (6)
Speed Control: 70A
Wingspan: 59 in (1500mm)